Baby Is Here

12/21/2005

CPAP

Suzanne called me this morning after speaking with Dr. Nau. To my surprise, it turns out that her breathing tube was taken out and McKenna is now getting her Oxygen from a CPAP. This is very exciting for us since it is 1 more step in the right direction. There is a chance that she may have to go back onto a ventilator depending on how her blood gas results are, but as of right now she’s doing just fine. The best part of all this is that we finally get to see her whole face. We are so excited right now that it is hard for me to put it into words. I can’t stop thinking about how cute she is going to be without that tape on her upper lip and the tube in her mouth. She was beautiful before, I can’t imagine how cute she is now. I will post photos and video as soon as I can. Say a prayer for McKenna so that the tube will not have to be replaced and that she can continue to do well on her CPAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter