Baby Is Here

12/20/2005

Disclaimer

I have decided to take the website to the next step with adding videos. I have currently added 1 video that I have of McKenna under the “McKenna Video Links” section and 1 video that I have of the Felton Christmas Pool Party under “Nieces and Nephews” section. None of them are very long, but at least you can see more than just a picture.

The actual disclaimer that I have titled this post after is this:

The website that these videos are stored on contains content that is not suitable for everyone. I chose this website for one reason, because it's free!! I can not control the content that others post onto this website. The only way to ensure that you do not go anywhere that you shouldn't is to ONLY follow the links I have provided. I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but again, since it is the "best" free video host I could find, that's where it is. If anyone knows of a "better" site, I am certainly open to suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter