Baby Is Here

5/02/2006

Thank You!!

Suzanne and I would like to thank all of you that donated to WalkAmerica 2006. Even the really wet weather couldn't slow them down. Suzanne and McKenna, along with some other brave souls, walked a better part of a 8.5 mile walk. McKenna stayed warm and dry while that was not the case for Suzanne.

We would also like to thank those who have volunteered to watch McKenna through the month of May. We ended up filling up all the days. This really means a lot to Suzanne and I and it's hard to put into words. Thank you all very much!!

Last, I would like for all of you that read this to say a prayer for my uncle Rodney who lives down in Kentucky. Rodney is battling cancer and needs all the prayers he can get. It seems that they have yet found more in his body. I can't say enough about the kind of guy he is. No one deserves to go through this and especially not him. Rodney, Suzanne and I wish you all the best and we love you!! Get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter