Baby Is Here

6/22/2006

7 Month Checkup

Yesterday Suzanne took McKenna to her checkup. Dr. Nau is very pleased with her progress. She weighed in at 11lbs 14oz which is up a pound and a half in a month and a little over 10 lbs in 7 months. That means she is nearly 7 times the size she was when she was born. I was probably in 5th or 6th grade when I was 7 times my birth weight. Granted I weighed 10 lbs 8 oz when I was born. But anyway, she still has a bit of fluid in her one ear, but she didn’t even cry when he was looking at them. We got clearance to start giving her baby cereal as long as she tolerates it. In a month we can start giving her fruits and veggies. She doesn’t have to go back to see the doctor until her 9 month checkup. I cannot put into words how fortunate we are. Happy belated Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Unfortunately I had to fly to El Paso, TX on Sunday so my day with McKenna was cut short, but at 33,000 feet in the air, I was that much closer to Ian. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter