Baby Is Here

6/13/2006

7 Months Old

I know I’ve said it before, but how time flies when you’re having fun. Suzanne and I couldn’t ask for a better behaved baby than McKenna. She is hardly ever fussy unless she’s hungry or needs a new diaper. She smiles all the time and is really cooing and making all sorts of fun noises. She has learned how to blow bubbles and drool all over everything. She goes through outfits like she goes through diapers. I have posted a bunch of new pictures of McKenna and her newest cousin Sophia in McKenna Volume 4. We have a doctor’s appointment next week for her 7 MONTH checkup. I will let you all know her weight and how the appointment goes. Also, I have added some pictures to Ian’s Photos. Sunday June 4th, Suzanne and I held a special blessing at Ian’s gravesite with the help of both of our families and Fr. Kopacek. We were finally able to get his stone in place and needless to say, we are very happy with how everything turned out. Fr. Kopacek did a very nice job with the service and we certainly appreciate all the help and support that he has provided us and our family with. I would also like to thank my parents (Denny & Glady) for holding a lunch after Ian’s service. It is always nice to be able to gather with both of our families. So, thanks again Mom and Dad!! We hope everyone is enjoying the great weather that we are having right now. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter