Baby Is Here

6/03/2006

Sophia Marie

Ok, I have finally gotten the 'Portrait ID' for Sophia's hospital picture. She is doing well and a very pretty little girl. I don't think her big sister has let her out of her sight yet. If you think the parents are proud of their new little addition, you should see how proud Cameron and Clare are. So here is the link:

http://www.mercydubuque.com/WebBabies/searchBabies.asp

Portrait ID - 002694

I promise I will get new pictures of Sophia soon. We bought Sophia and McKenna matching outfits so we'll have some very good photo ops coming soon.

McKenna went in for a check up this week and her Dr. said that she looks and sounds 100% better after a week long cold. She was coughing, sneezing, and weezing. Of course during that time she wasn't eating well, but that didn't stop her from weighing in at 10 1/2 lbs. Now she is where her daddy was when he was born. She has also started daycare this week. I think that once she develops her routine, she'll be just fine at daycare. I would like to thank all of those that came to our house to watch her. I know it was tough, but we all got through it. Thanks again. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter