Baby Is Here

11/21/2006

1 Year Old


So maybe I’m a couple days late but in my defense, I’ve been checking all sorts of things off of my “honey do” list.

I honestly cannot believe our little girl is 1 year old already. As many said at her birthday party on Sunday, “what a difference a year makes!” It’s hard to believe that she’s the same girl that lay helplessly in her Giraffe bed as her doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and her Mommy and Daddy took care of her. She is now crawling all over the place getting into stuff faster than you can even imagine. She is also pulling herself up onto whatever she can get her hands on. Now she just needs to learn how to fall gracefully and learn that she doesn’t need to scream bloody murder every time her toosh hits the floor. She is nearly 20 pounds and nearly ready for her forward facing car seat. We’ve been putting her in her walker lately and she pretty quick on that thing. Chasing the dog, running over your toes, crashing into things I’d rather she wouldn’t, but what do you do?

A year ago we weren’t sure just how happy to be since we didn’t know what McKenna’s future held for her. We were very scared and now we are still very thankful for everyone’s thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement. I promise I will post some pictures soon. We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter